10 May 2010

Saddlebags

With shoes in the works and my new pannier rack I, of course, need pannier bags.  I will no longer have to go into full Quasimodo pose while riding to school.  I'll have a place to put my books and computer.  Not having a car will be less of a hassle with a place to put my groceries.  Pannier bags, friends, will be a good thing.

I've really fallen in love with Detours Toocan design.  I've searched high and low for panniers and while I've found more brightly colored bags, I haven't found anything so chic and utilitarian as the Toocan.  I'm pretty much decided on this bag.  This is what I'm doing y'all, but there are so many options.  I'm always inclined toward the cheapest, but the H2NO is practical and the Juicy bags are just flat out cool.  I'd love to have a bag that I can take off my bike and into a boutique without looking like a bike messenger.  What's a girl to do?  I suppose that as far as problems go, this is a good one to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment