15 June 2010

Who can? Toocan!

That's right folks.  Panniers!   And nice ones!  I love the Detours Toocans and special bonus?  I found a sweet deal on Craigslist.  I got these babies for $70 altogether.  The one drawback in my opinion is that the bags are kind of heavy on their own which becomes a problem when you're unloading them for toting about.  As long as they're on the bike they're fine.  Pros?  They're attractive!  I've gotten more than one compliment on these lovelies, they're sturdy (the counter to the drawback), so.many.pockets!  great for keeping things separate.  If I hadn't gotten such a great deal that I had to eschew the idea of retail altogether, I would have opted for a flashier color, still,  I love them.  Anyhow, if I had the motivation, I could adorn them as I saw fit.  With these and my bungee net, I'm a cargo pulling fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment